The Legacy Tree
Honoring the past, present, and future
Building a Kingdom of Legacy
Pilgrim Baptist Church has stood as a beacon of light shining for equality and justice in the St. Paul and greater Twin Cities communities for close to a century and a half. Come join the mass of people who are honoring the history and the legacy of the Historic Pilgrim Baptist Church.
Your tribute will be inscribed and permanently displayed on the Legacy Tree. The Legacy Tree symbolizes the kinship of the community and the worshipers past, present and future that have and will enter through the doors of this mighty edifice and the many blessings that have been received in building the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
Those who are right with God are remembered with honor. — Proverbs 10:7 (NLV)
For a minimum tax-deductible donation of $250:
– Your tribute with your name or names of family members, loved ones or your company will be inscribed on a commemorative leaf or commemorative rock.
– Your commemoration will become a part of a living history.
– You will receive an acknowledgement of your donation.
Donations for the leaf or rock can be sent to:
Pilgrim Baptist Church
c/o The Legacy Tree Committee
732 West Central Ave.
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Legacy Tree Committee
Rev. Dr. Charles L. Gill, Sis. Lucille Bryant-Little, Bro. George Robinson, Sis. Sharon Garth, Sis. Althea Rupert, Dea. Yvonne Harrington, Sis. Elzena Wiley deceased, Dea. Arthur Long deceased, Sis. Lynn Moore, Sis. Beverly Long, Sis. Ella Stallings, Bro. Nathaniel Galloway, Sis. Deborah Brown, and Bro. Aaron Rupert.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Reserve Your Place In History
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum amount required to reserve a leaf or rock? Can you guide me through payment?
Full and partial payment applicants must complete and sign the Legacy Tree Donor Form.
A minimum down payment of $50 is required to reserve a commemorative leaf or rock. Please note that the commemorative leaf or rock will not be inscribed until full payment is received.
Payments may be submitted preferably using the Legacy Tree stamped envelopes or payments may be made online via the link above.
To ensure that you receive the proper credit towards your commemorative leaf or rock, for each payment:
– State that the payment is for the Legacy Tree.
– If the inscription does not include your name, state the name or names that appear in the inscription checks are to be payable to Pilgrim Baptist Church.
– Please note that payments for a commemorative leaf or rock are donations and are nonrefundable.